The International Council of Marine Industry Associations (ICOMIA) has published its new Recreational Boating Industry Statistics, for the year 2013.
Serving as the focal point for the global industry since 1966, ICOMIA’s membership is estimated to represent more than 90% of the world’s leisure boating business, making it well positioned to provide an international compilation of data. In addition to statistics collated from member Marine Industry Association (MIAs) in a standard format, ICOMIA’s Statistics Book features:
- 2013-14 market analysis (courtesy of IBI Consulting)
- Global summaries of key product segments from 24 countries
- Export/import data for international trade in boats from 40 countries
- Marine engine statistics from ICOMIA’s Marine Engine Committee (IMEC)
- International Boat Show statistics (courtesy of the International Federation of Boat Show Organizers)
- Statistics on the Global Superyacht Order Book (courtesy of The Superyacht Group)
- Detailed national reports on the industry’s largest market countries
In addition to the book itself, ICOMIA is offering subscribers the raw-data Excel spreadsheets, to assist those carrying out more detailed research. Plus, purchasers of the Statistics Book will receive a free 12-month subscription of the ICOMIA Quarterly Economic Statistics Report – this report contains quarterly information on the economic development, such as inflation rates, gross domestic product growth and unemployment, of 33 countries across the world. ICOMIA’s Recreational Boating Industry Statistics book is an invaluable tool in business planning; to view sample pages or to order your electronic copy please visit www.icomia.com and click on the banner.