It’s back! The New Zealand Marine Showcase will again take centre stage at the Auckland Stopover for the Volvo Ocean Race when the international yacht racing world returns to the City of Sails from 27 February – 15 March 2015.
At the last stopover in 2012, the showcase presented world-leading marine companies from New Zealand. The products and services on show ranged from superyacht designers and mast and rigging manufacturers to event clothing and publications.
The New Zealand marine industry attributed sales of more than $3million as a direct result of the 2012 Marine showcase and the industry expects this figure to grow exponentially with Auckland’s role as stopover for the next two editions of the race.
The organisers have worked closely with the industry to develop the package offered for the 2015 Auckland Stopover and it is designed specifically to enable New Zealand marine companies to build on the success of the 2012 edition with unrivalled opportunities for the partner to proactively promote their brand and business on a national and international scale.
Central to the partnership package is exclusive right to exhibit in the New Zealand Marine Showcase in the Viaduct Events Centre, which is located next to the Volvo Boat Yard; the marine centre of the Race Village.
The showcase will be widely promoted during the build-up to the stopover and within the Race Village during the stopover. The programme will include online promotion via the stopover’s digital channels, within the official event guide and via the big screens and PA system to over 400,000 predicted visitors to the Race Village.
The Marine Showcase offers New Zealand’s leading marine innovators and suppliers a unique opportunity to exhibit products and information and to build relationships with the international yachting world.
As a marketing and hospitality Brand Integration Opportunities Networking Opportunities
platform, the event guarantees unparalleled corporate entertainment opportunities and a proven mechanism for creating successful internal engagement programmes, including:
Business to Customer Activations
• The huge number of spectators represents an excellent opportunity for Partners to engage with new and existing markets
• Functions and events staged within the Race Village provide Partners with an opportunity to engage with local and international businesses
• Media coverage across major global markets provides Partners with high visibility internationally
• The Partners can leverage and enhance brand equity in a stimulating sporting environment
• Partners will be recognised
within the Race Village through a comprehensive communications campaign, supported by Race Village TV broadcasts advertising their products or services throughout the Race Village
• Partners will have access to hospitality packages for the In-Port Race
• Partners will have access to the on- water Auckland hospitality venue
• Invitations are provided for Partners and guests to the City Reception
and Leg Prize Giving Dinner
For the full outline of the Marine Partner opportunity, please contact Grant Calder, General Manager of the Auckland Stopover, on email@example.com