Taking New Zealand Marine Companies Global
Whether it is a New Zealand world renowned quality craftsmanship you’re looking for to build an award winning vessel or trailer boats built in the American Midwest, production powerboats from China, America’s Cup racing yachts or foreign built superyachts, there is every chance they carry New Zealand components from one of our member companies.
New Zealand continues to maintain its place at the forefront of the global superyacht industry. New Zealand superyacht building companies are often recognised as winners and finalists in numerous international awards. The NZ Marine Export Group is an active sector group and includes our most successful and high profile export marine companies.
We welcome you to view our members below, see recent news and what the Export Group are currently doing.
Suellen – please move up news items to under here.
Marine Exporters Directory
Access our comprehensive marine export directory, and search over 200 businesses that specialise in taking NZ marine products and services global.
Events, Activities and Projects
Our NZ Millennium Cup regatta, easily one of New Zealand’s most exclusive events, is an annual regatta for superyachts now hosted in the picturesque Bay Of Islands. It profiles our superyacht expertise and involves many of our member companies. Suellen add Mcup video (on dropbox)
Please see below a link to reports on our most recent activities:
How the NZ Marine Export Group can assist
We provide and facilitate many kinds of marketing support, information and organization, helping members to communicate effectively around the world and reach their target markets.
How we assist our members:
- Helping new exporters to learn the ropes and find market opportunities
- Providing logistics organisation and support for members who are displaying at international boat shows
- Providing opportunities for collective show space under the NZ Marine/NZ banner at international trade shows
- ‘Flying the flag’ for New Zealand at major boat shows in Europe, the United States, Asia and Australia, promoting those unable to attend
- Holding international events such as the New Zealand Millennium Cup Superyacht Regatta
- Providing a single point of contact through which export enquiries can then be redirected to the most appropriate member
- Organising and assisting with international outbound and inbound trade missions
- Providing access to a wealth of industry knowledge through the board of directors, who are committed to assisting the development of offshore markets for all members
- As a sector group of the NZ Marine Industry Association we are also able to provide the Marine Industry House and facilities for member use.
NZ Marine is constantly striving to find better, more effective and new ways to improve its promotion of New Zealand marine exporters internationally.
» Information about joining the NZ Marine Export Group