Whether it is New Zealand’s world renowned quality craftsmanship you’re looking for to build an award winning vessel or boats built in Europe, North America or Asia be it cruisers or America’s Cup racing yachts or super yachts, there is every chance they carry New Zealand components from one of our member companies. New Zealand continues to maintain its place at the forefront of innovative component and equipment design and manufacture supplying boat yards and the super yacht industry world wide. New Zealand super yacht and boatbuilding companies are often recognised as winners and finalists in numerous international awards. The NZ Marine Export Group is an active sector group and includes our most successful and high profile export marine companies.
Our next big activity is the promotion of our member companies at Europe’s largest marine equipment trade show – METS. With the support of NZTE we will be supporting the NZ companies attending and also providing a New Zealand stand for those that are unable to attend to profile their company. For more information please contact Stacey Cook.
Please see below news items, events we are involved in and a list of our members.
Auckland, New Zealand – Leading marine manufacturer, Tru-Design Plastics Ltd has expanded its production and research capabilities by relocating to a
Tucked deep in the Pacific Ocean, and on the edge of the world’s most notorious body of water, the Southern Ocean, is where you will find some of the
New Zealand-based manufacturers of hidden panel mounting systems, Fastmount, has launched its new Stratlock Rail System ahead of METSTRADE next
To the NZ Marine Export Group Members, Thank you to all who have RSVP’d to the AGM of Wednesday 29th Sept 2.30pm . We welcome all members and ask
Boat Shows & Events
Our NZ Millennium Cup regatta, easily one of New Zealand’s most exclusive events, is an annual regatta for superyachts now hosted in the picturesque Bay of Islands in New Zealand. It profiles our superyacht expertise and involves many of our member companies.
Historically this event was held align with the Americas Cup that has been hosted locally and internationally. It is now an annual event on the superyacht circuit and is set to become the premier superyacht regatta of the South Pacific.
International events and shows attended by NZ Marine Export Group
How the NZ Marine Export Group can assist
We provide and facilitate many kinds of marketing support, information and organization, helping members to communicate effectively around the world and reach their target markets.
How we assist our members:
- Helping new exporters to learn the ropes and find market opportunities
- Working actively with New Zealand Trade and Enterprise to profile our members internationally
- Providing logistics organisation and support for members who are displaying at international boat shows
- Providing opportunities for collective show space under the NZ Marine/NZ banner at international trade shows
- ‘Flying the flag’ for New Zealand at major boat shows in Europe, the United States, Asia and Australia, promoting those unable to attend
- Holding international events such as the New Zealand Millennium Cup Superyacht Regatta and the world first NZ Superyacht Fishing Competition
- Providing a single point of contact through which export enquiries can then be redirected to the most appropriate member
- Organising and assisting with international outbound and inbound trade missions
- Providing access to a wealth of industry knowledge through the board of directors, who are committed to assisting the development of offshore markets for all members
- As a sector group of the NZ Marine Industry Association we are also able to provide the Marine Industry House and facilities for member use.
NZ Marine is constantly striving to find better, more effective and new ways to improve its promotion of New Zealand marine exporters internationally.