Whether it is New Zealand’s world renowned quality craftsmanship you’re looking for to build an award winning vessel or boats built in Europe, North America or Asia, be it cruisers or America’s Cup racing yachts or super yachts, there is every chance they carry New Zealand components from one of our member companies.
New Zealand continues to maintain its place at the forefront of innovative component and equipment design and manufacture supplying boat yards and the super yacht industry world wide. New Zealand super yacht and boatbuilding companies are often recognised as winners and finalists in numerous international awards. The NZ Marine Export Group is an active sector group and includes our most successful and high profile export marine companies.
For more information please contact Stacey Cook.
METSTRADE has revealed the 53 products nominated to enter the final rounds of judgement for the 32nd edition of the DAME Design Awards. The 53
VETUS has collaborated with Mercury Marine® to enable the integration of its BOW PRO and RIMDRIVE thrusters with Mercury Joystick Piloting for
Auckland, New Zealand – Leading marine manufacturer, Tru-Design Plastics Ltd has expanded its production and research capabilities by relocating to a
Boat Shows & Events
Our NZ Millennium Cup regatta, easily one of New Zealand’s most exclusive events, is an annual regatta for superyachts now hosted in Auckland, the City of Sails, in New Zealand. It profiles our superyacht expertise and involves many of our member companies.
Historically this event was held to align with the America’s Cup that has been hosted locally and internationally. It is now an annual event on the superyacht circuit and is set to become the premier superyacht regatta of the South Pacific.
International events and shows attended by NZ Marine Export Group
- Superyacht Cup Palma – 19 to 22 June 2024
- Monaco Yacht Show – 27 to 30 September 2023
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show – 25 to 29 October 2023
- METS Trade Show – Amsterdam, 15 to 17 November 2023
How the NZ Marine Export Group can assist
We provide and facilitate many kinds of marketing support, information and organsation, helping members to communicate effectively around the world and reach their target markets.
How we assist our members:
- Helping new exporters to learn the ropes and find market opportunities
- Working actively with New Zealand Trade and Enterprise to profile our members internationally
- Providing logistics organisation and support for members who are displaying at international boat shows
- Providing opportunities for collective show space under the NZ Marine/NZ banner at international trade shows
- ‘Flying the flag’ for New Zealand at major boat shows in Europe, the United States, Asia and Australia, promoting those unable to attend
- Holding international events such as the New Zealand Millennium Cup Superyacht Regatta.
- Providing a single point of contact through which export enquiries can then be redirected to the most appropriate member
- Organising and assisting with international outbound and inbound trade missions
- Providing access to a wealth of industry knowledge through the board of directors, who are committed to assisting the development of offshore markets for all members
- As a sector group of the NZ Marine Industry Association we are also able to provide NZ Marine Industry House and facilities for member use.
NZ Marine is constantly striving to find better, more effective and new ways to improve its promotion of New Zealand marine exporters internationally.
Contact Stacey Cook, Manager NZ Marine Export Group – firstname.lastname@example.org